There is more research to do on this property but the land was owned by W. Boulton on the 1798 Enclosure Award map. In 1939 Thomas Longbottom, a retired farmer lived there with his family. The property was awarded Grade II listing on 5th November, 1984. The site recording the listing describes the property as an early-mid 19th Century property, built of brownish-red brick in Flemish bond, ashlar dressings, wooden doorcase and eaves band, slate roof. A central
staircase hall plan. Central unit of 2 storeys and 3 first floor windows and single storey, single bay wings. 6-panel door and oblong fanlight under cornice and hood supported by engaged and freestanding pilasters. 4-pane sashes to centre and right wing, replacement 16-pane sash to left wing all under ashlar wedge channeled lintels with key blocks and with stone cills. Ashlar first floor band, modillion eaves cornice. Flat-topped hipped roof with 2 stacks. Ashlar coping to flat-roofed wings. To rear, staircase window: sash with glazing bars and radial glazing in head. Interior: shutters to front ground floor windows and original staircase.