The photograph shows the A63 towards Leeds with the original Mulberry Tree farm buildings in the distance and Hillside farm on the right hand side. Mulberry Tree farm was owned by Mr. and Mrs. Edward Hills and their daughters, Margaret and Bertha, in the 1940’s. It was sold to Mr. and Mrs. Edward Chapman in 1949, who later sold the farm for a housing development, Orchard Drive, in the 1960’s. Hillside farm had many owners and tenant farmers over its lifetime with the last being Mr. and Mrs. Brian Hey in the late 1960’s. The farmhouse and outbuildings have subsequently been converted into a gated property with four separate dwellings.